1.10.2012

Best of 2011

#1-GOOD FOOD. We love spending time together trying new and yummy foods. We love to hear about new restaurants or different types of food, so we can try them. This year's pick as our new favorite restaurant is Island Sushi. We took a family vacation to Las Vegas, and that's where we discovered Island Sushi. It's all-you-can-eat fresh sushi and Hawaiian food restaurant. It was so yummy. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in Las Vegas.

This is Paul being a good sport because he doesn't like seafood, and most of the sushi rolls we ordered had seafood in them. Good thing they also offer yummy Hawaiian food. 


#2-SUMMER. This year was our first summer together as a married couple. Paul had to work a lot, so we didn't get to do as many fun things as we had wished to do, but it was a fun summer.

A summer night together
                                   

A summer day @ Discovery Gateway with the boys


#3-ANNIVERSARY. We celebrated our first anniversary together. It was great. As we reflected back on our first year together, we realized we are so madly in love. :)

If you know me, you know I'm not a big fan of taking pictures. Can you tell why I don't like pictures? My husband loves to see pictures of me (bless his heart), so on our anniversary I gave him the best present ever: A picture collage. Needless to say, he loved it.


This is the finished collage masterpiece. :)


But the BEST OF 2011 is: We found out we're expecting a BABY. Yes, I'm pregnant! As a family, we felt it was right to have a baby, so we started trying in the Fall. Luckily, we had no problems getting pregnant. I'm about 14 weeks along, so our first baby is due in July! We couldn't be happier.

This is our little nugget @ 8 weeks old. The little thing has a good, strong heartbeat!


We were very blessed in 2011! It was a great year.







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great 2011!! I'm so excited you are having a baby!! I must say July is a great month to have a baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete