2.08.2011

Touch of Inspiration


      



She inspires me!

In a world that can get so busy, sometimes I forget what is most important. When I do forget, negative thoughts and emotions come over me, which just makes life a little more difficult. I'm grateful for this clip. It reminds me of what is important in my life: the Gospel, family and serving others. I love it when I'm touched with positive inspiration because it brings back whatever I need, which is usually energy, joy or peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Very touching Nita:) Thanks for sharing! Hey why aren't you still posting? Not that I am one to talk LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, I'm glad you can comment now. :)
    Mounu, I need to start posting more often. You should too. We should motivate each other, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nita...delayed reaction FINALLY posted another one lol...just a random one. My next one I want to write about to Twitter or not to Twitter lol Idk why when I can't even keep up w/facebook and blogging lol...:) Let's motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete